Here are some of the comments received from participants at a recent Godly Play introduction:
- Thanks for your careful attention and time. I will surely incorporate several aspects of this method even if I am not able to use it in its entirety.
- Wonderful. I will certainly attend the next event. Yes, indeed. Amen!
- Thank you, it's been very enriching.
- It's an excellent method. I will do my best to start using it at my church with the children.
- It has been a blessing to me and I hope to be able to make good use of this method.
- Thank you for your work and the time devoted to teaching others.
- I loved the way the storyteller spoke in such a hushed voice - it really drew me into the story.
- I would like to sign up for the next workshop in Madrid.
- Thanks for your time and willingness. God bless you!
- As in everything we do, we need God's help to put this into practice. I liked the presentation very much - it was elegant and charming. Thanks for your hard work!
- Thank you for sharing with us, and for the good will, enthusiasm and effort which lay behind it all.
- There are many things which seem fantastic to me, but I still have doubts about some aspects. I need to see more.
- Thank you for a wonderful day with so much information. We felt really welcomed.
- Many thanks for this demonstration. It is edifying for both children and adults too.
- I feel fascinated and surprised by this kind of storytelling. I would like to be used in the same way - to really know God's word.
- I believe it's an incredible method that needs to be translated more and made available for Spanish speakers. Thanks for everything!
I was invited to lead the introduction day by the Tres Cantos Christian Community, which organized the event in partnership with Unión Bíblica / Scripture Union Spain.
More photos here